Denver area bike rental

PB Forum :: USA - Rockies & Midwest
Denver area bike rental
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 10, 2021 at 6:07 Quote
I’ll be in Denver mid July for a bike trip. Flying in from Georgia. Is there any shops that rent enduro or DH bikes for the weekends? Plan on hitting 2 or 3 different bike parks and would be nice just to rent from one place. Thanks.

Posted: Apr 24, 2021 at 20:38 Quote
twindad181 wrote:
I’ll be in Denver mid July for a bike trip. Flying in from Georgia. Is there any shops that rent enduro or DH bikes for the weekends? Plan on hitting 2 or 3 different bike parks and would be nice just to rent from one place. Thanks.
Not many options for DH bike rentals outside of the bike park. Just rent from the bike park you want to ride at so you're not lugging around a bike in a rental car

Posted: Apr 25, 2021 at 15:11 Quote
[Quote="Beecee336"]
twindad181 wrote:
Not many options for DH bike rentals outside of the bike park. Just rent from the bike park you want to ride at so you're not lugging around a bike in a rental car[/Quote

Thanks. I actually found a place in Boulder to rent a specialized enduro for a the weekend. It was cheaper to rent a cargo van then a car so hauling the bike around won’t be an issue.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005465
Mobile Version of Website