Garmin Trailforks Download error "IQ!" image, does anyone have a workaround/fix?

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Garmin Trailforks Download error "IQ!" image, does anyone have a workaround/fix?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 18, 2021 at 12:01 Quote
Hi!

After subscribing to Trailforks Pro, I successfully downloaded 3 MTB trail maps/courses using the following steps:
*trailforks app --> add to wishlist
*garmin (Edge 1030): IQ --> trailforks --> my routes --> select route --> download --> good to go Smile

HOWEVER, since those initial 3 downloads, I am not able to download any trails/routes.

Using the same steps described above, after pressing download (on the garmin headunit), the garmin 'thinks' for 1 or 2 seconds before displaying an image of IQ! (error message).

Has anyone else seen this?
I would appreciate any tips/advice for fixing this, please!

Kindly,
Monica

Mod Plus
Posted: Apr 25, 2021 at 18:36 Quote
I pulled out my Edge 530 which was still running Firmware 7.00 and was able to load a bunch of trails and routes from my wishlist. I then upgraded the firmware to the latest 7.10 and it also worked fine loading.

Can you link to the specific trails or routes that are not working for you?

Maybe also try logging out from the Trailforks Connect IQ app, then re-login.

Posted: Apr 29, 2021 at 12:15 Quote
I'm having a similar experience, except after pressing the button to Download the route, the watch simply goes back to the activity type list, except with a black background and Trailforks isn't an option. When I go back to My Routes, my route still hasn't downloaded. I factory reset my watch and reloaded the Garmin Connect app on my phone to see if that fixed it, but no luck.

Mod Plus
Posted: Apr 30, 2021 at 11:48 Quote
yaguarunday wrote:
I'm having a similar experience, except after pressing the button to Download the route, the watch simply goes back to the activity type list, except with a black background and Trailforks isn't an option. When I go back to My Routes, my route still hasn't downloaded. I factory reset my watch and reloaded the Garmin Connect app on my phone to see if that fixed it, but no luck.

this sounds like normal use, when the route downloads, the work of the TF app is done, it then passes over to the Garmin systems, the route is downloaded as a "course" and you need to select the Garmin activity profile to use.

Posted: Apr 30, 2021 at 13:56 Quote
well that explains it. thanks so much.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004887
Mobile Version of Website