nx3t2om scammer?

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
nx3t2om scammer?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: May 6, 2021 at 21:20 Quote
Hey! So, I was negotiating w/ this seller(nx3t2om from Omaha, NE) in regards to a Pine Mountain 1 bike I was hoping to buy off of him. When I insisted on involving a LBS to handle boxing and shipping of the rig, he just blocked me ("Owner of this content has blocked you").

My initial request had him responding that he had "done some bike shipping in the past". And then he inquired about the PayPal payment being "family and friends ". I specified "good and services" only and then pushed for the LBS boxing/shipping. That is when he apparently blocked me. The email address he provided to me for PayPal is
juliapash@hotmail.com.

Just a heads up. Maybe he just got annoyed at my insistence. But he had an easy path to $1500 that called for a just a bit of reassurance and he bailed out.

Ooch

Posted: May 10, 2021 at 16:12 Quote
Hi! Sorry I can't help you but I was wondering how / where you choose this "good and services" option in PayPal? I can't find any option for it, do you have to have a business account?

Posted: Jun 21, 2021 at 9:03 Quote
daoochie wrote:
Hey! So, I was negotiating w/ this seller(nx3t2om from Omaha, NE) in regards to a Pine Mountain 1 bike I was hoping to buy off of him. When I insisted on involving a LBS to handle boxing and shipping of the rig, he just blocked me ("Owner of this content has blocked you").

My initial request had him responding that he had "done some bike shipping in the past". And then he inquired about the PayPal payment being "family and friends ". I specified "good and services" only and then pushed for the LBS boxing/shipping. That is when he apparently blocked me. The email address he provided to me for PayPal is
juliapash@hotmail.com.

Just a heads up. Maybe he just got annoyed at my insistence. But he had an easy path to $1500 that called for a just a bit of reassurance and he bailed out.

Ooch

Yep, just read our conversation and think why I don't want to do it.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008947
Mobile Version of Website