Gnarvana

Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: May 9, 2021 at 12:29 Quote
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the Gnarvana from gurilla gravity?

Posted: May 9, 2021 at 14:59 Quote
Troutmaster wrote:
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the Gnarvana from gurilla gravity?

Toyed around with the idea of getting one. Ended up shying away. Upgrading my existing rig instead.

Posted: May 9, 2021 at 23:56 Quote
I can't decide whether the name is cool or juvenile

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 18:44 Quote
boozed wrote:
I can't decide whether the name is cool or juvenile
its cool

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 20:58 Quote
Dabroski-5 wrote:
boozed wrote:
I can't decide whether the name is cool or juvenile
its cool
Thanks goodness that's been cleared up, 5 1/2 months later.

Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 5:14 Quote
lookseasyfromhere wrote:
Dabroski-5 wrote:
boozed wrote:
I can't decide whether the name is cool or juvenile
its cool
Thanks goodness that's been cleared up, 5 1/2 months later.

Previous Page | Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005465
Mobile Version of Website