EMTB Giant Reign rear triangle replacement

PB Forum :: eMTB
EMTB Giant Reign rear triangle replacement
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 12, 2021 at 22:31 Quote
Hi,

I have a Giant Reign E+ Pro 1 2020 and doing Enduro I hit the rear triangle It was a big hit and I damage the top left tube.

I took it to my bike shop and they said I can keep riding the bike, and also said it will cost around $1,500 dlls to change it.

I was looking over the web for rear triangle replacement but I couldn't find anything related, does any of you guys knows where I can look for giant parts?

Regards.

Posted: May 12, 2021 at 22:42 Quote
Cegremy wrote:
Hi,

I have a Giant Reign E+ Pro 1 2020 and doing Enduro I hit the rear triangle It was a big hit and I damage the top left tube.

I took it to my bike shop and they said I can keep riding the bike, and also said it will cost around $1,500 dlls to change it.

I was looking over the web for rear triangle replacement but I couldn't find anything related, does any of you guys knows where I can look for giant parts?

Regards.

Carbon or alloy? either could be fixed for far less.

Posted: May 13, 2021 at 10:36 Quote
mtbtrekracer wrote:
Cegremy wrote:
Hi,

Regards.

Carbon or alloy? either could be fixed for far less.

It is Alloy.

Posted: May 13, 2021 at 14:25 Quote
Cegremy wrote:
Hi,

Regards.

If the bike shop said you can keep riding it then why bother with replacing it? Unless you're bothered by the appearance. If you had a picture of the area some guys here may give you their perspective on whether you should worry about riding it.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.005444
Mobile Version of Website