Best Dirt Jump Bikes Under 1k?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Best Dirt Jump Bikes Under 1k?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 18, 2021 at 15:07 Quote
Hello everyone!

I've been doing research on a lot of dirt jumpers and many different brands, models, etc.

They are all just a bit pricey for what I'm looking for.

Mainly I'm looking for a tapered head tube, a thru axle front wheel, don't mind rear, and preferably a well thought out dropout system if possible.

I'm not too picky on parts and am looking for something I can buy and get riding but be easy to upgrade to modern parts without changing loads of stuff first in the future.

I currently have a DJ bike, I do all the maintenance myself, I'm just looking for a new bike!

So if anyone has some really good DJs they know of that are under 1k let me know! If I can't find any I'll probably end up with a Dartmoor two6player evo or a canyon stitched 360 lol.

Posted: Jun 3, 2021 at 10:48 Quote
WillemTeale wrote:

Mainly I'm looking for a tapered head tube, a thru axle front wheel, don't mind rear, and preferably a well thought out dropout system if possible.

Sorry for the late reply.
I'd recommend the verde Radix DLX. Its the step up from the base radix. It has all the features you were looking for. Verde is a kind of new BMX brand that has stated making DJs. The bike is $999 and in stock on their website.

Posted: Jun 5, 2021 at 14:25 Quote
Eekie-Okie wrote:
WillemTeale wrote:

Sorry for the late reply.
I'd recommend the verde Radix DLX. Its the step up from the base radix. It has all the features you were looking for. Verde is a kind of new BMX brand that has stated making DJs. The bike is $999 and in stock on their website.

Thanks for the reply! I'll have a look and see if I like it!

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.004737
Mobile Version of Website