Does anyone know about logos?

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Does anyone know about logos?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 7, 2021 at 4:03 Quote
Need to come up with a name for a coffee shop and a logo

Posted: Jun 8, 2021 at 3:40 Quote
I would advise you to go to a professional. Or is it expensive? What do you associate your coffee shop with? Who is it for?

Posted: Jun 8, 2021 at 6:21 Quote
Give me more details. What do you see this coffee shop as? For me it's something bodacious and cozy, something about soulful conversations . And the logo should speak of such a cozy atmosphere. You can look for a template here,event template flyer free, maybe it will give you an idea, and then do not be afraid to experiment. Or here, give us more information and we will help.

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 5:05 Quote
Hello there
There are already thousands of coffee shops in Turkey and you want to open my coffee shop. You have to spend a lot of money and open it in a luxury place. So the place you opened should be very different from what is happening now. Now, if you're going to open a local place, I think you should find local names used by that place. For example, if you are going to open in Istanbul, like Istanbul Coffee.
There is a site that you must read and review to get information. You must know more about coffee, my friend.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004924
Mobile Version of Website