What are the best wheels on the market?

PB Forum :: Downhill
What are the best wheels on the market?
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 17:55 Quote
-sartom- wrote:
doyouquaxu wrote:
Grammar and language:
Spoken language on this forum is English. Form correct sentences and use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Posts with sentences like:
“!ve bin 2 my LoWkal B1k3 Sh0p 2d4y and !y SaW tiS AwSum St@B SupR3m3” will be deleted. Likewise, the use of shorthand / MSN speech (replacing "you" with "u", "are" with "r") is strictly prohibited. Not only does it make it more difficult to read posts but the use of such makes it difficult for foreign riders lacking good English skills to understand certain posts. Furthermore, if your post lacks the proper spelling, grammar and punctuation and it is obvious that you rushed the post, it will be removed. Take some pride in your posts. If you find that you are having difficulty spelling correctly, download the Mozilla Firefox internet browser with a built in spellchecker feature to aid you.

Forum rules posted by curiousdeanne in the offtopic section. Look themem up if you're ever curious.
I couldn't agree more. It's just annoying trying read stuff full of errors. Keep in mind, people who don't care about spelling, that there are actually people on the forums trying to learn, and not only does this make it difficult to sift through the posts, but it can be very confusing.
i see your point but most people are teenagers and that how we right on the internet(im only writing like this for older people) (no offence)

Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 18:06 Quote
norco-six wrote:
-sartom- wrote:
doyouquaxu wrote:
Grammar and language:
Spoken language on this forum is English. Form correct sentences and use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Posts with sentences like:
“!ve bin 2 my LoWkal B1k3 Sh0p 2d4y and !y SaW tiS AwSum St@B SupR3m3” will be deleted. Likewise, the use of shorthand / MSN speech (replacing "you" with "u", "are" with "r") is strictly prohibited. Not only does it make it more difficult to read posts but the use of such makes it difficult for foreign riders lacking good English skills to understand certain posts. Furthermore, if your post lacks the proper spelling, grammar and punctuation and it is obvious that you rushed the post, it will be removed. Take some pride in your posts. If you find that you are having difficulty spelling correctly, download the Mozilla Firefox internet browser with a built in spellchecker feature to aid you.

Forum rules posted by curiousdeanne in the offtopic section. Look themem up if you're ever curious.
I couldn't agree more. It's just annoying trying read stuff full of errors. Keep in mind, people who don't care about spelling, that there are actually people on the forums trying to learn, and not only does this make it difficult to sift through the posts, but it can be very confusing.
i see your point but most people are teenagers and that how we right on the internet(im only writing like this for older people) (no offence)

Those who learn English as a second language sometimes don't understand the slang. They don't comprehend that da is a lazy way of writing the, and all other slang can be contributed to no more than arrogance that everyone knows what you mean by putting down some type of single letter abbreviation for a word, or laziness because you find it that much more work to type at instead of @, or before instead of b4. This is an international site, you wouldn't like it if you were learning a new language and someone typed some information you might need to fix your bike, but not be able to comprehend it due to slang terms.

Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 21:17 Quote
i aint a immigrant if thats what you think Batman

Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 22:03 Quote
Wel i tink dat transition revolution weels ar prittie nice to.

O+
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 4:37 Quote
i ride and like Mag30 rims with Saint Hubs.
although i really like the A.D.D.'s and will probaly go on my next bike

O+
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 6:07 Quote
Mavic en321's on hope pro 2's

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 17:17 Quote
DAMZ wrote:
Dt440/Hope pro2 + dtswiss revolution + mavic ex 729

that's an amazing combination! =]

I have a pair of deemax... in my oppinion is the best on market...

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 17:51 Quote
djbruno wrote:
DAMZ wrote:
Dt440/Hope pro2 + dtswiss revolution + mavic ex 729

that's an amazing combination! =]

I have a pair of deemax... in my oppinion is the best on market...

HAHA how do you figure Deemax are the best on the market? The colour yellow does not count either

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 17:56 Quote
I think it is f*ckin retarded if people buy stuff just based on the fact that it looks cool. Oh and Im not bashin you buddy for your deemax thing so its cool. but people, seriously don't buy ur stuff cause it looks cool.

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 17:59 Quote
are sun double tracks any good? I got a set on my rig

O+
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 18:11 Quote
they arn't the stngest or lightest but i would say have one of the best money to proformance ratio

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 18:13 Quote
crazy-canuck wrote:
they arn't the stngest or lightest but i would say have one of the best money to proformance ratio

Not only can you not spell anything, but you are wrong. The hubs are garbage, and the straight pull design spokes suck. They are expensive, and crap out easily.

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 18:14 Quote
terrance wrote:
are sun double tracks any good? I got a set on my rig

I have one on my back wheel, no complaints after a season and a bit on it.

O+
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 18:14 Quote
terrance wrote:
I think it is f*ckin retarded if people buy stuff just based on the fact that it looks cool. Oh and Im not bashin you buddy for your deemax thing so its cool. but people, seriously don't buy ur stuff cause it looks cool.
agreed... i love the look of the deemax but would never ride them unless somebody gave them to me. They sound a little on the weak side.

O+
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 18:15 Quote
chasefreeride37 wrote:
crazy-canuck wrote:

Not only can you not spell anything, but you are wrong. The hubs are garbage, and the straight pull design spokes suck. They are expensive, and crap out easily.
he was asking about double tracks...
not the hub or spokes for all we know hes rining kick ass formula hubs

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016956
Mobile Version of Website