close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

New Bronson 4

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
New Bronson 4
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 14, 2021 at 16:12 Quote
LittleGrom wrote:
2022 Santa Cruz Bronson V4 w Coil

This is awesome. How are you liking it?

Posted: Jul 14, 2021 at 16:14 Quote
Anyone figure out a pump and bottle cage setup? the fat ebike downtube is making it tough

Posted: Jul 14, 2021 at 18:18 Quote
DomDH wrote:
LittleGrom wrote:

Love it! very supple and planted and still very poppy

Posted: Jul 17, 2021 at 23:10 Quote
That yellow has really grown on me! Been looking all over for a xo1 cc medium

Posted: Nov 11, 2021 at 9:40 Quote
Has anyone here tried a Fox X2 on their V4 Bronson? I spoke with Santa Cruz support who highly recommended the X2 for this bike and just placed an order for one. Found it odd that it was their top recommendation, but none of their models were specd with one. Naturally, the settings vary from bike to bike, so I'm trying to figure out the recommended settings. The closest I could find is Santa Cruz's recommended shock setup for an X2 on the Megatower.

If anyone has an X2 on their V4 Bronson please share the settings you're using. Thanks!

Posted: Nov 14, 2021 at 23:56 Quote
LittleGrom wrote:
DomDH wrote:
LittleGrom wrote:

Love it! very supple and planted and still very poppy

Try the One Up EDC pump , the bottle cage holder can extend out far enough for my Nomad.

h.

Posted: Dec 3, 2021 at 16:50 Quote
With this many options, the V4 will be in my quiver for a long time. Santa Cruz should take note, and maybe reduce the amount of offerings by different linkages/rear triangles 29/29, 29/27.5, 27.5/27.5 and linkage adjustment for personalized travel and leverage curves.

https://cascadecomponents.bike/collections/santa-cruz-linkages/products/v4-bronson-lt-link

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012342
Mobile Version of Website