Vancouver Island Group

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Vancouver Island Group
| Next Page
Posted: Nov 18, 2019 at 12:26 Quote
Hey I have got some trails going in around ladysmith area! Anyone around and willing to lend a hand get at me! Currently digging solo! Need help!!

Posted: Nov 18, 2019 at 17:41 Quote
Woodrats wrote:
Hey I have got some trails going in around ladysmith area! Anyone around and willing to lend a hand get at me! Currently digging solo! Need help!!

Hey man, I'm down. I'm not going to be back on the island until the December, but if you still got something going I'd be down to lend a hand.

Posted: Nov 19, 2019 at 10:14 Quote
BigMulaCeazy wrote:
Woodrats wrote:

Hey man, I'm down. I'm not going to be back on the island until the December, but if you still got something going I'd be down to lend a hand.

Yeah buddy I’ll still need help, are you l from Ltown?

Posted: Nov 19, 2019 at 10:43 Quote
Woodrats wrote:
BigMulaCeazy wrote:
Woodrats wrote:

Yeah buddy I’ll still need help, are you l from Ltown?

No I'm new to Victoria from Alberta, but looking to explore the region. I'll DM you when I get back.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009945
Mobile Version of Website