Fox Factory 36 high speed rebound problem?

PB Forum :: Fox Racing Shox
Fox Factory 36 high speed rebound problem?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 16, 2021 at 3:18 Quote
Hi,

I have a fox factory 36 grip2 fork and I think there is a problem with the high speed rebound knob. It doesn't seem to have a set number of clicks or come to a stop. I can just keep turning it. Low speed knob is ok. Is this normal? Fox website seems to suggest it should be able to be turned a set number of clicks and come to a stop.

Thanks.

O+
Posted: Jun 16, 2021 at 4:57 Quote
nellynoodles wrote:
Hi,

I have a fox factory 36 grip2 fork and I think there is a problem with the high speed rebound knob. It doesn't seem to have a set number of clicks or come to a stop. I can just keep turning it. Low speed knob is ok. Is this normal? Fox website seems to suggest it should be able to be turned a set number of clicks and come to a stop.

Thanks.

It should come to a stop.

Close both the rebound knobs, push down on the bars and let go. Open the HSR however many clicks it should have (mine is like 7 or 8 on a 2019 36) and do the same. Closed should be noticeably different to open.

If it makes no difference, send it off for a service and get it sorted under warranty. My fork went in for a service and they actually found no shims in the HSC, so mistakes do happen!

Posted: Jun 16, 2021 at 8:17 Quote
I now have them booked in for a service, thanks

Posted: Feb 20, 2022 at 1:25 Quote
nellynoodles wrote:
Hi,

Thanks.

I have the same problem on my fox 40 grip2. The high speed rebound never stops to clockwise. Do you solve the problem. Is the whole damper broken? Please reply soon!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008621
Mobile Version of Website