Lifeline 160mm floating rotor

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Lifeline 160mm floating rotor
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 18, 2021 at 5:54 Quote
Need to replace my brake rotors and came across Lifeline branded 160mm floating rotors, but can't find any user reviews. Anyone here tried them, or know someone who has? Pricing puts them between Shimano rt-66 and rt-7/86. They would be going on my XC HT. Was planning to pair them with organic pads. Cheers!

Posted: Jun 21, 2021 at 21:05 Quote
Don't buy brake parts from a brand you've never heard of, best case they are fine but probably not as good as Shimano (who make millions of discs a year), worst case the disc fails when you really need it and your crash

Posted: Jun 24, 2021 at 11:32 Quote
Lifeline parts are good quality / value for money.

Posted: Jul 5, 2021 at 6:47 Quote
chize wrote:
Don't buy brake parts from a brand you've never heard of, best case they are fine but probably not as good as Shimano (who make millions of discs a year), worst case the disc fails when you really need it and your crash

Thanks for the reply, but don't comment on things you have no knowledge of. These aren't some rotors from Etsy. Lifeline is a pretty decent brand outside of North America. I was looking for responses preferably from people with direct experience with these rotors.

Posted: Jul 5, 2021 at 6:50 Quote
dhrideruk wrote:
Lifeline parts are good quality / value for money.

Thanks. This is the impression I get from all of their products, but was hoping to get some user opinions regarding the rotors. Guess I'll give 'em a go and see for myself.

Cheers!

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.004760
Mobile Version of Website