Tazer MX Sizing?

PB Forum :: eMTB
Tazer MX Sizing?
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 10:43 Quote
N2DirtSuspension wrote:
So I'm 5'11" and I prefer the L/XL. The bike is good. I owned an Expert and put about 800 miles on it. I've riding Turbo Levo and the components that come on the bike are a touch better IMO.

I sell these and have currently Pro Sm/M and Expert L/XL if anyone wants one for a deal. Brand new in the box and come with a tool kit.

The other dealers are out of luck as there is a hold up on shipping due to the batteries being stuck in the port with no release date.

I have 5 pro models pending. Been a rough go on getting these out to market.

Solid guy right here if you're looking to buy a Tazer MX!

Posted: Sep 22, 2021 at 10:32 Quote
Tallboy97 wrote:
N2DirtSuspension wrote:
So I'm 5'11" and I prefer the L/XL. The bike is good. I owned an Expert and put about 800 miles on it. I've riding Turbo Levo and the components that come on the bike are a touch better IMO.

I sell these and have currently Pro Sm/M and Expert L/XL if anyone wants one for a deal. Brand new in the box and come with a tool kit.

The other dealers are out of luck as there is a hold up on shipping due to the batteries being stuck in the port with no release date.

I have 5 pro models pending. Been a rough go on getting these out to market.

Solid guy right here if you're looking to buy a Tazer MX!

I appreciate the kind words!

I have both sizes inbound and will be one of the first dealers to have them in stock. Get them ordered before they are forever back-ordered again.

Posted: Oct 3, 2021 at 20:07 Quote
TheVanillaChinchilla wrote:
Another update just to put this out there. Im around 200 miles in and the battery starts cutting out intermittently. The top battery mount can be adjusted and mine was out of adjustment apparently. There is a pretty consistent rattle i attribute to the battery or cables contacting the frame or battery. Aside from that its the most fun I've ever had. Starting to get comfortable jumping it and recently went back to my YT Jeffsy for comparison sake. No doubt about it the Intense is more fun.

Today had the same issue, battery/screen turning off and on. Only was happening under load, the screen/battery would stay on while sitting. How did you adjust the top battery mount. I’m usually pretty mechanical savvy, but cannot figure out how to move the mount. Any help would be appreciated!

Posted: Oct 4, 2021 at 8:44 Quote
The drawings in the printed manuals are very difficult to read due to the size. Go to their site and look at the PDF version and blow it up you can see how and where the mounts are attached.

Posted: Oct 4, 2021 at 10:57 Quote
Right on. Will do that tonight, thank you.

Posted: Oct 9, 2021 at 12:03 Quote
I have the MX in Large. I'm 6" and about 220 lbs. I love it. It was in stock here in Austin. TX. They had more then just mine too. I bought mine from a motorcycle shop.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006592
Mobile Version of Website