Need help with identifying a specialized i have and what parts should i be looking for

PB Forum :: Specialized
Need help with identifying a specialized i have and what parts should i be looking for
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 21, 2021 at 12:20 Quote
so i just bought this frame for my son going to do a complete buildup but need help with the rear float i have a specialized xc pro and it looks almost identical to this one but this one says SRX and i cant find anything on it my biggest thing is the rear float since it looks like mine and i have a fox float R and really cant seem to find one so could i use something else my son is only 150 lbs so doesnt have to be anything crazy or exspensive we just want to ride flat trails until i can loose a bunch of weight and then would like to get into downhill stuff but that wont be for a few years since i am around 300 lbs and have always had a hard time loosing weight so please any help would be greatly appreciated thanks everyone
photo

O+
Posted: May 26, 2022 at 5:18 Quote
I think it's definitely a 2002/2003 Model. Just can't pinpoint which one, Rockhopper FSR, Enduro Comp or Stumpjumper FSR.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007578
Mobile Version of Website