New Pole E-bike is revealed

PB Forum :: eMTB
New Pole E-bike is revealed
| Next Page
Posted: Feb 10, 2022 at 7:12 Quote
RallyMoto wrote:
My frame just shipped and I have all my build parts sitting on the bench in the garage waiting to go on. Stoked to ride it!

Nice! I assume it’s a medium or large. If you can, show open box and build pics. Just curious, what shipping did u choose and what’s their ETA? With all of the shipping chain delays and train cargo thefts in LA, I’m thinking about changing mine to UPS when it’s ready to ship. It’s $200 more than regular mail, but I want it to get here in a timely manner and undamaged.

Posted: Mar 22, 2022 at 23:39 Quote
Anyone received and build theirs yet? What's your ride experiences?

Posted: Mar 24, 2022 at 7:34 Quote
rocksted wrote:
Anyone received and build theirs yet? What's your ride experiences?

Not yet, but I should be getting my invoice before the end of the month and it should be shipping shortly thereafter.

Posted: Jun 19, 2022 at 8:54 Quote
Finally got the bike last week after multiple delays and misunderstandings on build vs. shipping! Well worth the wait! Well balanced and the best bike on the steeps I've ever ridden. Love the geometry. Pedals and climbs really well, too. Shakedown ride was an 8 mile long, steep, slick trail in the Oregon coast range with lots of rocks and root. Very plush once I got it setup. Still need to play with the volume spacers in the fork. Shock was super easy to get perfect. I love this bike! New Bosch motor is incredibly predictable and Turbo mode is great. Completely agree with RobRides review of this motor and he's the reason I went this direction. My frame is a Large.

https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/22806507/

Posted: Jun 19, 2022 at 13:48 Quote
RallyMoto wrote:
Finally got the bike last week after multiple delays and misunderstandings on build vs. shipping! Well worth the wait! Well balanced and the best bike on the steeps I've ever ridden. Love the geometry. Pedals and climbs really well, too. Shakedown ride was an 8 mile long, steep, slick trail in the Oregon coast range with lots of rocks and root. Very plush once I got it setup. Still need to play with the volume spacers in the fork. Shock was super easy to get perfect. I love this bike! New Bosch motor is incredibly predictable and Turbo mode is great. Completely agree with RobRides review of this motor and he's the reason I went this direction. My frame is a Large.

https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/22806507/

Nice! Looks great man! My frameset should be here any day now. I can’t wait. Out of curiosity, what’s your complete build weight?

Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 6:16 Quote
All finished and ready to ride
All finished and ready to ride
First ride on the Pole at the Luge. Awesome

#ihavethevoima! Only one ride on it, but so far, it’s AWESOME! It easily handles both up and downs and turns on rails.

https://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Faster-Than-U,27599/setup,46165

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008272
Mobile Version of Website