MTB Tech Rumors, Innovation and Prototypes

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
MTB Tech Rumors, Innovation and Prototypes
Posted: Mar 3, 2022 at 11:25 Quote
noakeabean wrote:
shirk-007 wrote:
Essential to SST development was exploring the limits of manufacturing technology and applying it to build a light stiff and strong steel bike. The SST features SLM 3D printed Freaking Lasers hollow stainless steel chainstay yoke seatstay clevis and rear dropouts. The result is a stronger stiffer lighter and more elegant trail bike.

Rochshox inline coil? That sure looks like the RS rebound adjuster at the top.
Ooh, that looks interesting! Do i have your permission to make an article on it? I can give you credit

You do realize he said he was trolling you on another page right?

Posted: Mar 3, 2022 at 12:51 Quote
ThaKingOfShredFred wrote:
noakeabean wrote:
shirk-007 wrote:
Essential to SST development was exploring the limits of manufacturing technology and applying it to build a light stiff and strong steel bike. The SST features SLM 3D printed Freaking Lasers hollow stainless steel chainstay yoke seatstay clevis and rear dropouts. The result is a stronger stiffer lighter and more elegant trail bike.

Rochshox inline coil? That sure looks like the RS rebound adjuster at the top.
Ooh, that looks interesting! Do i have your permission to make an article on it? I can give you credit

You do realize he said he was trolling you on another page right?
I do. I’m joking around. Ya know what I mean?

Posted: Mar 4, 2022 at 6:53 Quote
Any of yall seen the new Propain Trickshot? Looks dreamy!

O+
Posted: Mar 4, 2022 at 7:39 Quote
Folks over at BikeRumor spied something interesting going on at Allied Cycles in Arkansas:

photo

Looks to be a Made in USA XC frame.

O+
Posted: Mar 10, 2022 at 8:34 Quote
They're already making bikes with old xc geometry anyways...

Posted: Mar 11, 2022 at 10:11 Quote
New Intense DH Proto Spotted On Vital MTB

photo
photo

O+
Posted: Mar 11, 2022 at 15:59 Quote
Intense themselves posted it a few days ago on insta if I remember right

O+
Posted: Mar 11, 2022 at 17:22 Quote
That…is not VPP.

O+
Posted: Mar 13, 2022 at 13:23 Quote
I wonder why they are moving from VPP. Is it just a packaging thing, or wonder if it's in any way connected to the Knolly bullshit

Posted: Mar 14, 2022 at 5:47 Quote
Pretty sure they just wanted to do HP and there’s no way to get an HP on VPP without infringing on certain patents. I may be out to lunch but pretty sure that’s why.

O+
Posted: Mar 14, 2022 at 7:42 Quote
Just checked out the split times from Windrock and while Gwin was in 2nd place until flatting, Norton had a good margin. Apparently they are riding different prototypes.

Honestly though if I know anything about Gwin’s strategy it’s often to sandbag until race day.

It’ll be interesting to watch this team going forward.

Posted: Mar 14, 2022 at 9:46 Quote
Can we call it high-pivot horst link?

O+
Posted: Mar 14, 2022 at 10:26 Quote
did anyone else notice jack moir's instagram story last week where he blurred out his bike in the stand?

could be the updated strive

Posted: Mar 14, 2022 at 10:29 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
did anyone else notice jack moir's instagram story last week where he blurred out his bike in the stand?

could be the updated strive
Post a pic

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014112
Mobile Version of Website