200mm Reverb AXS??

PB Forum :: SRAM
200mm Reverb AXS??
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+ FL
Posted: Jun 24, 2021 at 12:21 Quote
I would like to assume SRAM is working on a 200mm reverb AXS post and it will be released relatively soon. What are the chances they make various price points of the post similar to the AXS shifting options? $800 is just an extreme amount for just a dropper when you can buy a while drivetrain for around $600. Thoughts?

Posted: May 20, 2022 at 18:54 Quote
hukriede wrote:
I would like to assume SRAM is working on a 200mm reverb AXS post and it will be released relatively soon. What are the chances they make various price points of the post similar to the AXS shifting options? $800 is just an extreme amount for just a dropper when you can buy a while drivetrain for around $600. Thoughts?
I have a thought. The price is insane. Then again, the price for a reverb is insane to begin with. I just installed GX axs and love it. I also am running a pnw bachelor dropper post that has functioned flawlessly for almost three years. That's my thoughts.

Posted: May 26, 2022 at 21:57 Quote
Speaking with people in the Industry has led me to believe there may not be a 200mm AXS for quite a while. That said they will probably still make one, just not soon.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007919
Mobile Version of Website