Trans nz enduro

Previous Page | Next Page
O+
Posted: Jun 27, 2021 at 13:21 Quote
Hey guys n gals I was curious to know if anyone on here has been looking into flying down to NZ for the Trans enduro this winter! I am from Northern Alberta Canada and have had this trip on mind for some time now and am curious to see if there are other fellow north Americans who are interested in going??

Im no pro by anymeans and an intermediate rider at best but I think this opportunity would be amazing!

Posted: Jun 27, 2021 at 14:44 Quote
cbc24 wrote:
Hey guys n gals I was curious to know if anyone on here has been looking into flying down to NZ for the Trans enduro this winter! I am from Northern Alberta Canada and have had this trip on mind for some time now and am curious to see if there are other fellow north Americans who are interested in going??

Im no pro by anymeans and an intermediate rider at best but I think this opportunity would be amazing!

How do you plan on getting into the country? cannot see their borders opening to America/canada within the next 12 months. Im struggling to get there from Austria

O+
Posted: Jun 28, 2021 at 18:18 Quote
mtbtrekracer wrote:
cbc24 wrote:

How do you plan on getting into the country? cannot see their borders opening to America/canada within the next 12 months. Im struggling to get there from Austria

I actually am not entirely sure on that! I was under the impression things are going to start to open up with the acceptation that you are fully vaccinated! I mean Canada is going that way! I guess we shall see what happens in the upcoming months!

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016669
Mobile Version of Website