Moving to SoCal from Michigan

PB Forum :: USA - West
Moving to SoCal from Michigan
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Aug 20, 2021 at 13:49 Quote
jagarcia89 wrote:
So I found a place I really like near lake Mission Viejo. Looks like it's got good proximity to the O'Neil Regional park trails, Whiting Ranch and Ladera ranch. Anyone have feedback on that area/trails?

I live about 5 minutes from there. As was previously mentioned, lots of trails close by, I can ride down Arroyo Trabuco to Waterworx, an O'Neill gate is about 2 blocks from me, and I ride in Whiting and San Clemente quite a bit. Santiago Oaks Aliso Woods aren't too far. Skypark is about 1.5 hours, Snow Valley about 1:15 or so and Snow Summit is about 2 hours. I love living in this area for a lot of reasons, not just having lots of trails in the area.

O+
Posted: Aug 20, 2021 at 13:51 Quote
jagarcia89 wrote:
Anyone know of any dirt jumps or BMX tracks near by? I am about to sell my dirtjumper because the last 3 cities I lived in didn't have any so it's just been taking up garage space. But I'd hate to unload it and find out there's a bunch nearby

There are a couple good dirt jump areas not far from Mission Viejo if you know where to look. Also Sheep Hills isn't too far away.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007910
Mobile Version of Website