2022 SJ frame colors

PB Forum :: Specialized
2022 SJ frame colors
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 7, 2021 at 11:25 Quote
Anyone heard anything on frameset colors for the 2022 Stumpjumper? I want to do a build, but am hoping some new colors come out first. I reached out to spesh, they said "watch the website" like normal.

Posted: Jul 9, 2021 at 13:22 Quote
When do specialized release their new models?

Posted: Jul 9, 2021 at 18:23 Quote
They've already released some 2022 models. Won't be any changes to the stumpjumper other than colors. I'm hoping for something I like better than the white or green they have now for framesets.

Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 17:15 Quote
I have heard the 2022 sworks stumpjumper color is DSTBLU/BLK/CARB. That’s all the info I have at the moment.
I ordered the s2 frame back in January and orders ran out in May . The shop asked if I wanted to stay in line for next come next serve and I said yes so now it has turned into a 2022 Sworks frame order with still no 45 day window. Specialized dealers get an email of a 45 day window when orders are coming in. I’ve looked at every color of specialized bikes on their website to see what this color description could possibly look like and there is one road bike but it looks more like a purple glitter or purple flake paint job. Anyway there’s that.

Posted: Jul 24, 2021 at 9:39 Quote
That's good info! Thanks! I was beginning to think they would just leave the S-Works frames the same colors since it seems that very few people got one. Hopefully they'll be up on the website soon.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.004820
Mobile Version of Website