PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
argyles or velvet?
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 at 23:57 Quote
StevoFS wrote:
j-peters wrote:
StevoFS wrote:
The 318 has very little oil to....and once again...Its very easy to lower also...but then again even if it did take 5-10 mins longer whys that matter....Is it a race or something...Still a way better fork regardless.

argyles are heavy, and to stiff, and many of you do not need that amount of strength in your fork anyway.
If you say argyles are heavy seriously man the f*ck up....You dont need a 4lb XC fork..Argyles are not heavy at all...You wanna see heavy go look at a dj3..

What were you even trying to say their? for what Argyles are they are heavy get a bit more heavy and you could have a lowed 36, which takes the cake by the way.

Posted: Oct 16, 2009 at 0:01 Quote
j-peters wrote:
StevoFS wrote:
j-peters wrote:

argyles are heavy, and to stiff, and many of you do not need that amount of strength in your fork anyway.
If you say argyles are heavy seriously man the f*ck up....You dont need a 4lb XC fork..Argyles are not heavy at all...You wanna see heavy go look at a dj3..

What were you even trying to say their? for what Argyles are they are heavy get a bit more heavy and you could have a lowed 36, which takes the cake by the way.
A fox36 is in a complete different class compared to the two forks mentioned...its also about 400 more then the both of them...Ill take the slightly heavier stiff fork over the flimsy ass 9mm fork anyday...thank you...and I was saying if you really think that argyles are heavy hit the gym.

O+
Posted: Oct 16, 2009 at 0:09 Quote
[Quote="StevoFS"][Quote="j-peters"]
StevoFS wrote:
A fox36 is in a complete different class compared to the two forks mentioned...its also about 400 more then the both of them...Ill take the slightly heavier stiff fork over the flimsy ass 9mm fork anyday...thank you...and I was saying if you really think that argyles are heavy hit the gym.

You changed up your comment to ad a nice little personal jab their at the end, nice dude, classy. I guess they suit different riding styles, I try not to beat on my bikes and like a nice light bike.

Posted: Oct 16, 2009 at 8:19 Quote
[Quote="j-peters"][Quote="StevoFS"]
j-peters wrote:

You changed up your comment to ad a nice little personal jab their at the end, nice dude, classy. I guess they suit different riding styles, I try not to beat on my bikes and like a nice light bike.

you know, no one really cares besides you guys, so lets all just agree that weight, feel, and stiffnes is personal preference. we wouldn't want this thread to get locked now, would we? if its really such an important arguement for you guys, then just msg each other

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015197
Mobile Version of Website