Payment on Trailforks

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Payment on Trailforks
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 16, 2021 at 9:50 Quote
Hello there.

I am new to Trailforks.
How does the payment work ?
I am asked to pay for this year, 20Euro, and give "consent for future payments".
Does this mean that my credit card will automatically be charged for a next period after 12 months, or.... ?

Cheerio from the Netherlands,
Mars

Posted: Jul 21, 2021 at 22:12 Quote
gmars wrote:
Hello there.

I am new to Trailforks.
I am asked to pay for this year, 20Euro, and give "consent for future payments".
Does this mean that my credit card will automatically be charged for a next period after 12 months, or.... ?

Mars
I think that's exactly what it means, it's a recurring subscription, pretty standard stuff.

Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 1:47 Quote
NewmarketMTB wrote:
I think that's exactly what it means, it's a recurring subscription, pretty standard stuff.

Hi NMTB,

Thank you for your explanation.

Does any one know how to cancel this subscription without the use of an app ?
(I would only like to download some GPX-files.)
Is there a "how to cancel my subscription " on the TF-website ?

(Personally, I would prefer an annual payment by PayPal.)

Cheerio,
G

Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 15:28 Quote
I have a CANCEL button in my settings, try here: https://www.trailforks.com/pro/ or email the TF admin team.

Posted: Aug 1, 2021 at 0:52 Quote
Hello,

Took a subscription for a year because i am in the south of France with my family on a vacation. I took my xc bike to.
To be honest. It already sucks because you can max. download 20 trail per day and this region is full of trails. It's impossible to use the Trailforks app if you want to ride from trail to trail without constantly having to grab your secured cellphone out of a pocket. ...i have a gps on my bike so i want to download the trail to this gps.
And it's not fair to limit the paying users. I have made a contribution last year by posting info about the route i have followed in Italy and posted some photo's....and now that i'm paying...i get these limitations. It sucks double because trailforks relies on contributions (trail, trailinfo, photo's,..) from its users.

ps: you can cancel the unlimited duration of your subscription in your account and still keep the one for this year (365 days)

Grtz,
Guy (Belgium)

gmars wrote:
Hello there.

I am new to Trailforks.

Mars

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005577
Mobile Version of Website