Let see those Lithiums and TILTS!

PB Forum :: Canfield
Let see those Lithiums and TILTS!
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Jul 20, 2021 at 20:30 Quote
OK, There have been many sent out to be built. Let's get the party started.
My Large Lithium with EXT suspension an Atomik Carbon hoops with BERD poly spokes.. Has been absolutely insane to ride at the bike parks.

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

O+
Posted: Aug 14, 2021 at 17:56 Quote
Just built it up this morning. I have the cable situation under control after the pics, lol. Also have a CC coil shock being serviced. But for now, the SDU definitely does the trick!

2021 Canfield Tilt - size Large
Rock Shox Super Deluxe Ultimate air
Cane Creek Helm MK2 (set at 150mm travel)
Fox dropper
eeWings cranks (165mm)
Hellbender BB
Absolute Black oval chainring (we have hills here)
Deity TMac pedals
Industry Nine A35 stem, 32mm long
OneUp bars
Code RSC brakes
TRP rotors
XX1 AXS shifting
X01 cassette
XX1 chain
NOBL TR38 with Industry Nine Hydra
Assegai F 2.6 and R 2.5 (may be switching up to a 2.5/2.4 faster rolling tire while its still dry)

photo
photo
photo
photo

O+
Posted: Aug 14, 2021 at 18:00 Quote
What I noticed pedaling around today was how much support it has under pedaling. It definitely has the feel of a DW link. First alloy frame in 3 years, definitely not the last! Will be ordering a Reeb Sqweeb here in another month (I think its a 6-9 month wait!)

Either way, very very happy with how the Canfield rides

That red Lithium looks great!

Posted: Aug 19, 2021 at 9:41 Quote
photo

Little late to the party on the photo but here's mine.

Pedals really well for a big sled. Descends just as well or better than any bike I have owned in a similar category.

O+
Posted: Aug 24, 2021 at 13:58 Quote
Travis Engel at Beta MTB was really surprised by the Lithium Cool

https://www.betamtb.com/bike-tests/enduro/tested-canfield-lithium/

I will say it again, Canfields CBF has blown me away. Yeah, I'm on the shorter travel Tilt, but man, this bike just pedals so well!

Posted: Sep 15, 2021 at 4:56 Quote
I am looking at picking up a Tilt. Where is the frame produced? Are they making them in the US?

Posted: Sep 15, 2021 at 5:34 Quote
Frames are made in Taiwan. There are a bunch of different shops that have them.

I know hubsessed had a couple complete tilts for sale. What Canfield has on the site in stock is what they currently have available.

My buddy called around and picked up a lithium frame down in the fruita area. Not sure if you are looking for a frame or complete.

Posted: Sep 15, 2021 at 6:03 Quote
frenchtoaster wrote:
Frames are made in Taiwan. There are a bunch of different shops that have them.

Thanks! I could not find that information anywhere. Lots of talk about their headquarters but nothing about if they actually produced anything there.

I am probably looking for a frame. Its a Canfield, Banshee, or a Knolly right now.

O+
Posted: Sep 18, 2021 at 4:58 Quote
Here mine

Full EXT
AXS
EEWINGS
ENVE M730 on White Industries with Berd spokes

2021 Canfield Lithium

2021 Canfield Lithium

Posted: Sep 26, 2021 at 11:29 Quote
First ride. It feels really well balanced downhill and pedals great uphill. I’m coming from a 6 year old 27.5 bike with similar travel but a 40 mm shorter wheelbase. This bike feels smoother and more composed but still corners really well.

I still have some fiddling to do to get the suspension dialed, but I already really like how it rides.

photo

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 0:29 Quote
Thinking of getting a ONE.2 to replace my SB165...either that or the Norco Range...trouble is the site says out of stock and I sent an email and tried to use live chat and had no response from Canfield.

What bikes have other people tried to compare to the CBF bikes? I was persuaded by the ONE.2 video on youtube as the suspension looked so ridiculously smooth...but don't know if that is just because it has huge amounts of travel as usually in my experience, bikes with a lot of anti squat or pedal very well such as the Yeti's usually don't feel as supple as the more soggy active 4 bar designs.

O+
Posted: Dec 9, 2021 at 5:15 Quote
Hi. Just wanted to ask actual rider reviews on the Lithium. I have a meta SX on Pre order but was looking around and wanted to see what Canfield has to offer. Coming from a Meta AM29 and a Rocky Mountain Slayer. Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

O+
Posted: Jan 27, 2022 at 14:55 Quote
sourdiesel wrote:
Here mine

Full EXT
AXS
EEWINGS
ENVE M730 on White Industries with Berd spokes

2021 Canfield Lithium

2021 Canfield Lithium

Build is Pimp Pimp Pimp

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.045355
Mobile Version of Website