Let see those Lithiums and TILTS!

PB Forum :: Canfield
Let see those Lithiums and TILTS!
| Next Page
Posted: Mar 1, 2022 at 13:21 Quote
@OP - what stem is that exactly and where to find?

Tia

Posted: Mar 1, 2022 at 16:35 Quote
North Shore Billet Overlord and either go straight to them or see if their site lists stocking dealers or call all the shops in your area and see if they can order for you.

Posted: May 10, 2022 at 9:58 Quote
Anyone got photos of a raw lithium build?

Posted: Dec 5, 2022 at 10:16 Quote
Wow. Absolutely stunning color and build on that Lithium. And that's the exact suspension setup on my Ripmo, which will be posted this week as I'm picking up a new Tilt from the shop tomorrow. Will post pics once it's done being customized.

Hey any experiences from the group on the special blend canfield/spank hex wheelset? I'm planning to run it for now but may end up building up some plastic hoops on spank hex or factor or other hubs.... maybe even go silent w/ onyx.

Posted: Feb 2, 2023 at 15:12 Quote
Here's the semifinal build on my Tilt. 7-8 snowy rides so far. Digging it and looking forward to some miles on actual dirt/rock soon.

Frame: XL Walter White
Shock: Kitsuma Air + Coil (coil arrived this week so I'll be swapping between the 2)
Fork: Helm MK2 @ 160 (tried it at 150 for a few rides then decided to go all in)
Cockpit: Answer ProTaper w/ 810 carbon bar
Grips: Deity Supracush
Dropper lever: RaceFace (liking it, similar to Wolf Tooth)
Brakes: TRP Slate 4 pots on 200mm TRP rotors
Shifting: GX AXS w/ 165mm cranks
Ring: Absolute Black oval 30t
Bash: Absolute Black
Pedals: HT T2
Saddle: Mr. Sam Hill signature
Rear wheel: Spank Hex (purple) / Light Bicycle carbon 32h / Sapim spokes and nips (purple + blue)
Front wheel: Spank Hex / Canfield special blend alu (carbon front to match the rear to be built this spring)
Rear tire: Vittoria Martello 2.6 trail casing (blows up to 2.5, 1100g)
Rear insert: Tannus
Front tire: DHF Exo Maxx Grip 2.5
Rear fender: Mucky Nutz
Front fender: Cane Creek bolt on
Frame protection: DYEDBRO
Cage: Wolf Tooth Morse Titanium

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.021606
Mobile Version of Website