How lunatic lefties want “INSURRECTION” but can’t seem to charge anyone with it.

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
How lunatic lefties want “INSURRECTION” but can’t seem to charge anyone with it.
Posted: Jun 8, 2022 at 14:23 Quote
krumpdancer101 wrote:
Man the FBI just got sued by the Woman’s US Olympics, CNN is firing Jim Acosta and the little troll boy and San Francisco just recalled they’re supposedly greatest district attorney ever lmao!!!

They all have in common letting grown men rape young women and ruining their futures while investigating grandmothers entering the capital. What else do you expect from the left.

nothing less than everything you said dude....

the Boudin recall was epic... lol

O+
Posted: Jun 8, 2022 at 16:28 Quote
Time to sit back and watch the red wave sweep the country while the leftist libtard freaks eat their own....

Cigar, anyone? Cool

Posted: Jun 8, 2022 at 20:34 Quote
Seriously though I say this every day that WHEN is there going to be at least some common sense prevailing. Have they manufactured the dumbest population explosion this country's ever seen, or is this just a district thing making the rest of the country "look" st00pid due to the manipulated media.

I seriously have some intelligent friends that are starting to parrot some of the most ridiculous things--I really hope this is a temporary sickness..

~JSV

Posted: Jun 13, 2022 at 4:41 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
Time to sit back and watch the red wave sweep the country while the leftist libtard freaks eat their own....

Cigar, anyone? Cool

I'm in...!

O+
Posted: Jun 17, 2022 at 17:53 Quote
Stephen Colbert’s press crew of 9 has been arrested for illegal entry into the capital. We now know Adam Schiff illegally snuck them into an office where they could hide for hours and go harass and gain entry into minority leader McCarthy’s office and Rep Bobert which they did and they took pictures of classified information. They also wanted to harass the GOP Congress people after hours. They are cooperating and precedent has been set since January 6 so we will keep a close eye.

O+
Posted: Jun 22, 2022 at 8:46 Quote

Looks like a win towards freedom for Texas against the ATF.

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 9:25 Quote
So the army has just gotten rid of their graduation requirement to join. All the branches of the military are at the lowest recruitment numbers ever and top officials from the Pentagon are blaming the recruiting problems on the current administration in office. One of the biggest things cited for joining the military now is so that you are able to transition your gender. It appears more people don’t want to work under this president and terrorist regime and would rather build and buy their own guns to protect their families instead of serving people that do not deserve to be protected. More great American institutions that have been ruined by the left. I guess nothing builds back better under Biden.

O+
Posted: Nov 9, 2023 at 5:51 Quote
Lily.......such a pretty name for an AI spambot......

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009199
Mobile Version of Website