SRAM suspension reccomendations

PB Forum :: SRAM
SRAM suspension reccomendations
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 28, 2021 at 19:29 Quote
Can anyone point me in the direction for SRAM LSC and HSC reccomendations for suspension settings. Only seem to have found PSI and rebound settings via app.

Posted: Jul 29, 2021 at 16:35 Quote
Apologies really vague question. Let’s narrow it down…. Running. 170mm zeb fork. 83kg in weight running around 56-57 psi 5 psi down from reccomendations from rockshox app -9 rebound. Not sure where to go with the lsc and hsc. Please share setups with similar weight

Posted: Jul 29, 2021 at 17:54 Quote
I'm on the same fork, only just got it though so still experimenting with my setup. My riding weight is about 88-90kg. I started with 58 psi so I don't think you're far off there. I'm 8 from closed on rebound, still working on compression but i usually run pretty open LSC for small bump and grip, HSC is 3 from open.

Also curious to see how others set theirs up

Posted: Sep 27, 2021 at 20:43 Quote
Hello,
I have a yt Jeffsy with a lyrik ultimate and a superdeluxe ultimate. I have had the bike since march and have 1700 miles on it. I am a cross country and enduro rider, mainly enduro. The fork feels great and I do not see any oil on stanchions at any time. The rear on the other hand shows oil residue on the stanchion. I feel like the rear could have a bit better small bump sensitivity but I am not quite sure. I have not done a seal replacement or damper service. If I wait another month or two I will most likely not have time to send in the shocks to get a damper service. I will have the time after the season and they will have at least another 1000 miles on them. Should I just send them in now for a damper service or skip it as a whole as they feel good, and only do a seal service? Thanks!

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.005405
Mobile Version of Website