YT Capra pro sram code R

PB Forum :: SRAM
YT Capra pro sram code R
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 2, 2021 at 15:29 Quote
Can anyone help to solve the problem?

Brake doesn’t seems to bite unless squeezing it to the bar! I’ve bleed it 2 times and make sure everything is right already… but just can’t solve the problem…. Is there something I can try? Or a perfect video I can follow?

Thx

Posted: Aug 2, 2021 at 15:32 Quote
I don't know what's up with the Code R's, but I am having this same problem and I've seen a TON of others lately with the same issue. I got a new bike in May and have had to bleed both ends like 8 times, swap pads like 4 times just to have lever feel, rebuild Code RSC levers to replace the R's... no luck yet. The only thing left that it can be is the brake lines or something! Most frustratingly annoying brakes that I have used in a long, long time.

Posted: Aug 2, 2021 at 16:38 Quote
I close the lever bleed port and then apply with the caliper bleed syringe while closing the caliper port with the bleeding edge tool. Works well for me. Basically just pressurizing the system a bit.
If your pads are worn you can advance the pistons by giving a quick pull on the lever with no pads installed.

Also did you de-gas the brake fluid before bleeding? close the clamp on the syringe and pull up on the plunger to create a vacuum, you'll see air bubbles form in the fluid, flick the side of the syringe to get them to rise to the top. Otherwise the air will work it's way out in the brake line and make it feel spongy

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006654
Mobile Version of Website