'21 Z1 coil 29er Spring options

PB Forum :: Marzocchi
'21 Z1 coil 29er Spring options
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 5, 2021 at 1:35 Quote
Currently using the oem green spring. It's rated at 180-210 I believe. It still feels firm when compression and preload are wide open. I fear the medium spring will be too soft. With gear I am currently weighing in at approximately 195.

My question is, are there any aftermarket options with smaller weight ranges that will work? I have contacted vorsprung, but would need a full kit ro use their springs. Not looking to spend $400+ when I only really need a spring.
TIA!

Posted: Sep 6, 2021 at 2:35 Quote
I'd be interested in this

I'm 86kg riding weight and currently running the firm spring. Got an X firm coming to try as I bottom out on big hits.

Set up with grip 2 damper.

FL
Posted: Sep 8, 2021 at 17:05 Quote
GranMal787 wrote:
Currently using the oem green spring. It's rated at 180-210 I believe. It still feels firm when compression and preload are wide open. I fear the medium spring will be too soft. With gear I am currently weighing in at approximately 195.

My question is, are there any aftermarket options with smaller weight ranges that will work? I have contacted vorsprung, but would need a full kit ro use their springs. Not looking to spend $400+ when I only really need a spring.
TIA!

That's the right spring for you. I would not use the medium spring.

You set sag, etc? What are your numbers?

Generally the complaint is that it's too soft. I'm curious what else you've got going on. Might be a different issue.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007302
Mobile Version of Website