Arizona enduro type riding

PB Forum :: USA - West
Arizona enduro type riding
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 8, 2021 at 9:53 Quote
been going to AZ every winter for years but never brought my bike...would like to start brining the bike with me starting this winter. can you guys help me out with some areas for some decent enduro type riding or trails with some technical features like jumps and technical descents?

thanks!

Posted: Aug 18, 2021 at 12:48 Quote
alaskarider89 wrote:
been going to AZ every winter for years but never brought my bike...would like to start brining the bike with me starting this winter. can you guys help me out with some areas for some decent enduro type riding or trails with some technical features like jumps and technical descents?

thanks!

Hey man! Check out the trails at HAWS and South Mountain.

Posted: Sep 13, 2021 at 15:29 Quote
Repeat after me:

Se-do-na.

The most killer descending I can even do is on Hiline trail. I still haven't cleaned it all. Look up some videos and you'll see what I mean.

If by Arizona you mean "Phoenix," then check out South Mountain.

Posted: Sep 28, 2021 at 12:23 Quote
I just moved to arizona about a month and a half ago. I rode hawes for the 1st time last weekend and it was a blast. Super fast and flowy. Climbs are a mother effer but well worth it. Still need to hit south mountain and sedona

Posted: Oct 4, 2021 at 9:23 Quote
Singletrack828 wrote:
I just moved to arizona about a month and a half ago. I rode hawes for the 1st time last weekend and it was a blast. Super fast and flowy. Climbs are a mother effer but well worth it. Still need to hit south mountain and sedona

Have you got a good loop recommendation at Hawes? I am heading to Phoenix for a long weekend soon!

Posted: Oct 4, 2021 at 9:33 Quote
I just did a group ride with epic rides just over a week ago. They do rides every weekend as well as Spartan rides. The hawes loop we did was high ridge,back to the top to iron goat and then down pure ovaries. They have some good jumps towards the bottom and a jump line down the right side of iron goat. Hell of a climb but it’s fun.

Go on the meet up app and they post all their rides. Being that I just moved here it’s a
Cool way to see new trails and ride with a bunch of good people.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005212
Mobile Version of Website