Bosch Motor Knock

PB Forum :: eMTB
Bosch Motor Knock
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 12, 2021 at 6:37 Quote
I have an Orbea Wild FS H25.

First 300 miles, no motor knock, good times. Now I get to listen to this motor knock, it's more like a loud constant cable slap, So annoying. I brought it back to Mikes Bikes in Berkeley, CA where I purchased just three months ago and they could not do anything for me. Said they would reach out to Orbea.

Curious if anyone has resolved this issue.

This is a Deal Breaker.

Posted: Aug 12, 2021 at 7:13 Quote
What motor knock ? I have pretty much the same bike (M10), and while the bike is loud when going over rough terrain (battery holder moving in the frame, cable slap, and I don't know what else, it's LOUD...), I don't have any specific noise while pedaling ...

Have you checked all the chainring bolts and cranks ?
The stock cranks that came with the bike were coming loose all the damn time, had to keep a 6 or 8mm allen key in my pocket to tighten it every 2 runs .... Got a new set under warranty, but had bought Hopes in the mean time.

Posted: Aug 13, 2021 at 0:54 Quote
Stanworth wrote:
I have an Orbea Wild FS H25.

First 300 miles, no motor knock, good times. Now I get to listen to this motor knock, it's more like a loud constant cable slap, So annoying. I brought it back to Mikes Bikes in Berkeley, CA where I purchased just three months ago and they could not do anything for me. Said they would reach out to Orbea.

Curious if anyone has resolved this issue.

This is a Deal Breaker.

just check if these noises comes under load or not, these noises are normal and chronical problems of almost every e bikes when the cranck is not under load, but if there is still noise when you are pedalling, then it is strange and needed to be questioned

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.005565
Mobile Version of Website