Rockshox coil on Enduro

PB Forum :: Specialized
Rockshox coil on Enduro
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 18, 2021 at 20:34 Quote
Anyone have any experience with running super deluxe ultimate on the new enduro? Wanting to put that and a zeb on my rig

FL
Posted: Aug 18, 2021 at 20:48 Quote
I've known two people who have gone for a super deluxe coil on the Enduro.

A co-worker put one on his, never ran it stock though, and opted for a Vorsprung Tractive tune right out of the box. He also threw a Sprindex spring on it so he had options for spring rate. Loves it.

A friend of mine is running one, too. He's running an off the shelf Rock Shock tune that is specifically for the Enduro, which apparently is an option you can choose when you're buying one. His is actually paired up to a zeb,too. Says there's no way he'd go back to the air rear again.

Posted: Aug 18, 2021 at 20:50 Quote
Tayrob wrote:
I've known two people who have gone for a super deluxe coil on the Enduro.

A co-worker put one on his, never ran it stock though, and opted for a Vorsprung Tractive tune right out of the box. He also threw a Sprindex spring on it so he had options for spring rate. Loves it.

A friend of mine is running one, too. He's running an off the shelf Rock Shock tune that is specifically for the Enduro, which apparently is an option you can choose when you're buying one. His is actually paired up to a zeb,too. Says there's no way he'd go back to the air rear again.

Will sprindex spring fit? I thought rockshox springs only work

Posted: Aug 18, 2021 at 20:56 Quote
Also for the rockshox spring what size length spring do I need?

Posted: Aug 19, 2021 at 4:43 Quote
tyflymtb wrote:
Also for the rockshox spring what size length spring do I need?

65mm and it includes adaptors to fit multiple different brand shocks

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017466
Mobile Version of Website