We Are One - Arrival

PB Forum :: Other
We Are One - Arrival
Author Message
Posted: May 23, 2022 at 20:31 Quote
matttie wrote:
Has anyone swapped the X2 out for a DHX2 and if so what sort of spring rate did you ended up using?

Or roughly what weight springs are the push shocks coming with?

Spring rates are near bottom of the page.
https://www.pushindustries.com/pages/arrival-support

Posted: May 26, 2022 at 13:33 Quote
whitedlite wrote:
matttie wrote:
Has anyone swapped the X2 out for a DHX2 and if so what sort of spring rate did you ended up using?

Or roughly what weight springs are the push shocks coming with?

Spring rates are near bottom of the page.
https://www.pushindustries.com/pages/arrival-support

That’s what I was looking for, seems I was in the right area. Thanks.

Posted: Jun 2, 2022 at 18:11 Quote
Figured I’d update on my second arrival. Here’s day one stopped down, cleaned, and ridewrapped.
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/22700378/

Once RideWrap had a 24 hour dry time I rebuilt everything up and upgrades at the time included
XX1 Cassette
X01 AXS Derailleur
Reverb AXS
Push Eleven Six
Ride5 155 MM Pedals
AB 32T Chainring
Fidlock Bottle

https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/22700381/
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/22700384/
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/22700386/

Added this tightly fitted chain guide

https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/22700391/

Didn’t get along well with the stock SDG grips and decided to give a try to some RevGrip blemished. Note that you do not pick colors when ordering discounted blemished.

https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/22700396/

Today I received some 223&203 mm 2.3mm thick TRP rotors. Done a quick check to see if they’d fit rear triangle before having to leave on a plane. Excited to see how this works out.

https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/22700398/
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/22700402/
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/22700404/

Posted: Jun 4, 2022 at 13:04 Quote
mkasperzak wrote:
Carlharl wrote:
I'm 160 pounds and have been having some trouble getting the X2 to feel right as well. wasn't using full travel with 20% sag. I tried removing the volume spacer that came in the shock. this seems to help a little. I'm running 225psi in the shock now with the spacer removed to get the sag at around 20%. curious how this bike rides with a coil vs the X2.

I ended up going with the EXT e-Storia and am absolutely loving it. Loads more grip up and down, supple up top, great mid-range and bottom out resistance. Would say the same for any good coil setup.... X2 was just harsh. Bike is still playful, poppy, and efficient. Would recommend going coil for sure.

EXT recommended the e-storia over the regular storia for a number of reasons. it has all the tech/adjustability from both the Arma & Storia. more clicks for HSC,LSC,LSC. Beefier shaft/seals, thicker oil... for heavier/aggressive riders going to require less maintenance. Slight weight penalty but overall it is their premier shock

Right on. thanks for your reply. I think a coil shock is in my future.

Posted: Jun 7, 2022 at 12:37 Quote
This is a little bit about the Arrival and a little bit about We Are One wheels.

Who does your favourite wheel reviews on the web?

Who are your favourite bike reviewers?

Thanks,

Posted: Jun 7, 2022 at 13:23 Quote
NSMB.com for both.

Posted: Jun 7, 2022 at 19:08 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
NSMB.com for both.
Agreed.

Posted: Jun 8, 2022 at 5:21 Quote
WeAreOne wrote:
This is a little bit about the Arrival and a little bit about We Are One wheels.

Who does your favourite wheel reviews on the web?

Who are your favourite bike reviewers?

Thanks,

Agree with NSMB. They included detailed photos of the Arrival (the exploded view one).
Pinkbike does a decent job IMO.
Both would be top notch if they used more data gathering and graphical tools. That's asking a lot though so I'm pretty happy with how things are

Posted: Jun 9, 2022 at 5:26 Quote
rugbyred wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
NSMB.com for both.
Agreed.

Thirded.

Posted: Jun 9, 2022 at 9:52 Quote
I like both PB and NSMB. I enjoyed the video reviews from PB and Beta

NSMB's written articles are great and informative.

Now if only someone can post a follow-up review and a link to purchasing the 170mm links...

Posted: Jun 9, 2022 at 15:28 Quote
TTR54 wrote:
I like both PB and NSMB. I enjoyed the video reviews from PB and Beta

NSMB's written articles are great and informative.

Now if only someone can post a follow-up review and a link to purchasing the 170mm links...

YES second all of this

Posted: Jun 9, 2022 at 20:34 Quote
TTR54 wrote:
I like both PB and NSMB. I enjoyed the video reviews from PB and Beta

NSMB's written articles are great and informative.

Now if only someone can post a follow-up review and a link to purchasing the 170mm links...

I don't have the links, but have you tried emailing them? I had to email them for the ISCG plate and it wasn't on their website

Posted: Jul 6, 2022 at 11:48 Quote
mechatronicjf wrote:

I don't have the links, but have you tried emailing them? I had to email them for the ISCG plate and it wasn't on their website

Yes, emailed WA1 and was told they won't have the new links until closer to end of summer. Was put on a 'list' so we'll see.

Happy to report that even with its 150mm shock, its been such a pleasure to ride at WBP as well as the local shore trails that I'm not sure the larger travel is really necessary. The Push 11-6 rocks.

and a PSA: bash guard from 77 Designz fits the look of this bike so well.

Posted: Jul 22, 2022 at 20:54 Quote
Just took delivery of a SZ2 frame and rear wheel (Union / Hydra).

We’re about to take off on a holiday (family visit road trip).
I’ll build it up when I get back.
I have a 2023 Zeb Ulti (170mm) and a 2023 Utili Coil ready to rock.
No thanks to the X2. (Will be up for sale soon).
5Dev 165mm cranks
AXS w/ Shimano drivetrain (yes it works amazingly).

Posted: Jul 23, 2022 at 21:26 Quote
JKinger wrote:
Just took delivery of a SZ2 frame and rear wheel (Union / Hydra).

We’re about to take off on a holiday (family visit road trip).
I’ll build it up when I get back.
I have a 2023 Zeb Ulti (170mm) and a 2023 Utili Coil ready to rock.
No thanks to the X2. (Will be up for sale soon).
5Dev 165mm cranks
AXS w/ Shimano drivetrain (yes it works amazingly).

Do you use a Sram chain or Shimano chain with that setup?


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010584
Mobile Version of Website