Looking for Advice

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Sep 9, 2021 at 13:30 Quote
Hanging up my FS and looking for a decent HT to carry me through my old age. My budget is around 2500. I am considering a SC Chameleon, I have a soft spot for SC. Any other suggestions?

Would be mostly flown to medium chunk.

Posted: Sep 9, 2021 at 17:03 Quote
I have a nuke proof scout and absolutely love it! I did the buy the frame and build it myself thing I got about $2800 in it with a full GX drivetrain XT brakes and fox factory 34 and fox factory dropper. supper pleased with it.

Posted: Sep 9, 2021 at 17:30 Quote
The Norco torrent is a good option if you like slack bikes. Plus Norco has one of the best warranty support in my experience.

Their is also the Marin San Quentin.

Posted: Sep 18, 2021 at 18:51 Quote
Kona Honzo is pretty sweet. I had the steel version and loved it before I went to FS. Good luck.

Posted: Sep 18, 2021 at 20:20 Quote
Banshee Paradox V3, diggin’ mine in Pisgah.

Posted: Sep 19, 2021 at 8:11 Quote
I just built up a Commencal Meta HT and it’s pretty awesome

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 9:20 Quote
gr8beardbeast wrote:
Hi everyone I am looking for some advice on coils for my Santa Cruz Bronson 2017

I am a large dude >280 lbs most of the time. I can even get as high as > 300 when i am not eating well. I have a Santa Cruz Bronson 2017. I am pretty sure that I have blown the seals on my suspension. I always max it out and even go beyond the top pressure that my pump gauge indicates yet I still pedal strike constantly. My pedals will bounce off the ground sometimes when I land off even the smallest jumps. I am wanting to get a coil to put on the bike and I need some advice. I would want it to be a really strong coil that pushes me upward and high on the bike to improve my climbing ability. I am wanting to do it myself. I can purchase a coil and then just install it if anyone knows of a good resource or Youtube video to watch. I have watched a few but I wanted to know which ones are the best.

Why hijack the thread when it's so fresh and the op has not yet responded to the suggestions? Just effin' rude in my opinion. Start your own topic elsewhere!

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 17:08 Quote
SkateFaster wrote:
gr8beardbeast wrote:
Hi everyone I am looking for some advice on coils for my Santa Cruz Bronson 2017

I am a large dude >280 lbs most of the time. I can even get as high as > 300 when i am not eating well. I have a Santa Cruz Bronson 2017. I am pretty sure that I have blown the seals on my suspension. I always max it out and even go beyond the top pressure that my pump gauge indicates yet I still pedal strike constantly. My pedals will bounce off the ground sometimes when I land off even the smallest jumps. I am wanting to get a coil to put on the bike and I need some advice. I would want it to be a really strong coil that pushes me upward and high on the bike to improve my climbing ability. I am wanting to do it myself. I can purchase a coil and then just install it if anyone knows of a good resource or Youtube video to watch. I have watched a few but I wanted to know which ones are the best.

Why hijack the thread when it's so fresh and the op has not yet responded to the suggestions? Just effin' rude in my opinion. Start your own topic elsewhere!

Sorry I am trying to remove my posts . I made a mistake. Not trying to be "effin rude" as you so succinctly put it

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005943
Mobile Version of Website