Tallboy v4 Lower link

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
Tallboy v4 Lower link
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 14:58 Quote
Hey,

Anyone in The US have a Tallboy v4 lower link they don't need? I moved mine on after going to a Cascade link but feel like I want to try the stock link again...

Thank you.

Posted: Sep 25, 2021 at 8:18 Quote
Why do you want to go back to stock?

Posted: Sep 26, 2021 at 11:44 Quote
kvance89 wrote:
Hey,

Anyone in The US have a Tallboy v4 lower link they don't need? I moved mine on after going to a Cascade link but feel like I want to try the stock link again...

Thank you.

I am located in Montreal, Canada but I can sell my stock TB V4 link

Posted: Sep 28, 2021 at 9:31 Quote
I feel like I preferred the bike with the stock link!

How much would you like for the stock link shipped?

Posted: Sep 30, 2021 at 17:51 Quote
kvance89 wrote:
I feel like I preferred the bike with the stock link!

How much would you like for the stock link shipped?

$200 shipping included

Posted: Sep 30, 2021 at 18:07 Quote
$200 shipped. I appreciate the offer but I’ll go direct from SC.

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 12:33 Quote
kvance89 wrote:
Hey,

Thank you.

Funny was just thinking about getting the cascade link for my TB.
What did u not like about it? What kind of riding do u do?

Cheers

Posted: Oct 25, 2021 at 9:43 Quote
yeti85 wrote:
kvance89 wrote:
Hey,

Thank you.

Cheers

As a weekend warrior I would take my opinion with a grain of salt... From a pure capability standpoint I feel like it was an upgrade, it made the bike handle rougher terrain better and it made the bike punch well above its 'down country' category. But I think I miss how responsive the bike was in standard form, the bike is amazing out of the box and I prefer riding terrain that this bike was designed for as apposed to trying to make it more Hightower like.

Posted: Oct 25, 2021 at 11:10 Quote
kvance89 wrote:
yeti85 wrote:
kvance89 wrote:
Hey,

Thank you.

Cheers

As a weekend warrior I would take my opinion with a grain of salt... From a pure capability standpoint I feel like it was an upgrade, it made the bike handle rougher terrain better and it made the bike punch well above its 'down country' category. But I think I miss how responsive the bike was in standard form, the bike is amazing out of the box and I prefer riding
terrain that this bike was designed for as apposed to trying to make it more Hightower like.

Interesting. By feeling less responsive, u mean climbing, popping or just in general?

Posted: Oct 26, 2021 at 8:28 Quote
yeti85 wrote:
kvance89 wrote:
yeti85 wrote:

Cheers

As a weekend warrior I would take my opinion with a grain of salt... From a pure capability standpoint I feel like it was an upgrade, it made the bike handle rougher terrain better and it made the bike punch well above its 'down country' category. But I think I miss how responsive the bike was in standard form, the bike is amazing out of the box and I prefer riding
terrain that this bike was designed for as apposed to trying to make it more Hightower like.

Interesting. By feeling less responsive, u mean climbing, popping or just in general?

I feel like it gives less feedback overall, smooth's out the bumps which is good in some instances but limiting that ability to pop off smaller bumps and get good pop off smaller rollers.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006654
Mobile Version of Website