Madeira

PB Forum :: Downhill
Madeira
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Sep 21, 2021 at 2:04 Quote
I'm going on holiday to Madeira next month and was wondering if any of you have done some downhill over there. If so, any information is more than welcome.

Posted: Sep 22, 2021 at 0:03 Quote
Freeride Madeira is I think still the main business to cater to MTB on the island. Even if you don't use many of their services, they might have maps of the trails.

Have you checked on Trailforks ? Ton of trails listed there (don't know if you can download the gpx to add on your own GPS or not, never really used the app)

Posted: Sep 22, 2021 at 0:16 Quote
Ploutre wrote:
Freeride Madeira is I think still the main business to cater to MTB on the island. Even if you don't use many of their services, they might have maps of the trails.

Have you checked on Trailforks ? Ton of trails listed there (don't know if you can download the gpx to add on your own GPS or not, never really used the app)

thx for your reply!

I'll check out Freeride Madeira, I would be using some of their services (to rent a bike and protection) so hopefully they'll be able to help me out.

Haven't really used Trailforks either. I visited the Azores a few years back and noticed many trails there and therefor assumed Madeira would be similar. I'll have a look at the app.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.004766
Mobile Version of Website