Intense carbine 2021

PB Forum :: Intense
Intense carbine 2021
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Sep 21, 2021 at 13:56 Quote
looking into buying a carbine 2021, just wanting to know if any of you have one and what you make of them

Posted: Dec 3, 2022 at 5:37 Quote
In a veritable sea of mtn bike manufacturers and models that are all competing for your money, only a handful of models out there were on podiums at the highest level of the sport every week for years. Only one model has done it for over a decade.
Yes, it is the Carbine. I've messed around with other brands for awhile. During the pandemic only Intense was ready to deliver a tried, tested, and true Enduro in a flash. For the package price you get a true weapon that may overbike a lot of people out there. I've personalized/tuned the shit out of it, and have lots of reliable take-off parts for another bike build, but in the end I have zero complaints for a legendary, super- reliable whip.
My size L is down to 33 lbs. I could take it down to 31 lbs w carbon wheels. As the 2021 was the last of this 2018-2021 production era, there is a tradeoff against the newest ideation. The 2021 costs less, the 2023 has new unaplombed features.
And this takes us to my ultimate point: all the new bikes are coming out with their own version of the newest trends, and may end up being a waste of money.

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010203
Mobile Version of Website