close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

Any recent experience with Marino bikes?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Any recent experience with Marino bikes?
| Next Page
Posted: Oct 24, 2021 at 6:28 Quote
Order is in. The wait time got less between replies over time. They always got back to me but it just took a little time. Now that the order is in they say it will take around 14 weeks.

Build kit is complete. Just finished building the wheels. So when the frame arrives I can build it up, I'll post some pictures once it arrives.

Posted: Nov 18, 2021 at 6:11 Quote
rahrider wrote:
Order is in. The wait time got less between replies over time. They always got back to me but it just took a little time. Now that the order is in they say it will take around 14 weeks.

Build kit is complete. Just finished building the wheels. So when the frame arrives I can build it up, I'll post some pictures once it arrives.

I ordered mine in Nov of 2020 and it was ~6 months for it to show up. Most things said "14 to 16 weeks". Just be patient.

2.8" clearance for 29" tires and 140mm fork.

Posted: Dec 11, 2021 at 19:52 Quote
Stickey1048 wrote:
rahrider wrote:

I ordered mine in Nov of 2020 and it was ~6 months for it to show up. Most things said "14 to 16 weeks". Just be patient.

2.8" clearance for 29" tires and 140mm fork.

I'm at 7 weeks since order. Haven't heard anything since it was "put in the production line". I have heard of some people getting updates and pictures of the process. Not sure if they still do this. In any case, if the 14 weeks is accurate, just under two months to go. Fingers crossed it shows up sooner than later and it isn't crooked.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.005764
Mobile Version of Website