Fox 36 low speed compression damping almost no adjustment

PB Forum :: Fox Racing Shox
Fox 36 low speed compression damping almost no adjustment
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 12:06 Quote
My New Fox 36 Performance Elite has almost no low-speed compression adjustment on the grip2 damper,
has anyone else had this issue? The knob rotates but it makes no difference.

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 12:40 Quote
Robs-Primal-Life wrote:
My New Fox 36 Performance Elite has almost no low-speed compression adjustment on the grip2 damper,

How are you testing it? I havent had any issues with mine however I also havent messed with low speed compression all that much. Also is your Grip2 VVC?

Posted: Oct 23, 2021 at 14:25 Quote
ssantana wrote:
Robs-Primal-Life wrote:

How are you testing it? I havent had any issues with mine however I also havent messed with low speed compression all that much. Also is your Grip2 VVC?

I adjusted the compression damping while riding without change, then took it out and felt by hand it seemed like a minor difference.
I had the fork serviced and custom-tuned despite being new, now it feels right. I'm not sure what was wrong according to the service center nothing was broken.

Posted: Oct 24, 2021 at 7:56 Quote
Robs-Primal-Life wrote:
ssantana wrote:
Robs-Primal-Life wrote:

I adjusted the compression damping while riding without change, then took it out and felt by hand it seemed like a minor difference.
I had the fork serviced and custom-tuned despite being new, now it feels right. I'm not sure what was wrong according to the service center nothing was broken.

Glad you got it feeling right. How much did you adjust it when you were riding. I have heard you gotta do a few clicks to really feel any differences

Posted: Oct 24, 2021 at 16:58 Quote
I adjusted it all the way just to see that it makes a difference and it wasn't noticeable, after the service it is now noticeably stiffer when I add LSC.

Posted: Oct 24, 2021 at 18:43 Quote
Robs-Primal-Life wrote:
I adjusted it all the way just to see that it makes a difference and it wasn't noticeable, after the service it is now noticeably stiffer when I add LSC.

Hmmm that's super interesting... Glad it's working out for you now! That's annoying it wasn't before though

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004837
Mobile Version of Website