close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

What are the top e bikes under $1500??

PB Forum :: eMTB
What are the top e bikes under $1500??
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 18, 2021 at 13:36 Quote
I been seeing rad bikes pop up a lot but can I really get some exercise with those?

Posted: Oct 19, 2021 at 7:40 Quote
Butcher909 wrote:
I been seeing rad bikes pop up a lot but can I really get some exercise with those?

They're useful as a city or gravel road commuter, but not really trail worthy. Like any e-bike, the amount of exercise you get is up to you. Want more exercise, dial down the assist.

Posted: Oct 19, 2021 at 8:15 Quote
Under $1500 you are not going to find a trail worthy eMTB new or used.

Now if you are looking for a pavement bike for exercise or just casual enjoyment there are alot of options sub $1500.

Hurly just came out with a line of electric beach cruisers that are pretty nice and a good value for the money. Jensen Corona has them in the store and online and Bicycle Warehouse Temecula also has them in store and online.

Aside from a commuter, gravel, beach cruiser style bike the cheapest eMTB of good quality I found was the Marin hardtail eMTB but you are still talking in the $4K price point.

Posted: Oct 19, 2021 at 11:42 Quote
I live near Corona gonna check them out thx

Quote="A06"]Under $1500 you are not going to find a trail worthy eMTB new or used.

Now if you are looking for a pavement bike for exercise or just casual enjoyment there are alot of options sub $1500.

Hurly just came out with a line of electric beach cruisers that are pretty nice and a good value for the money. Jensen Corona has them in the store and online and Bicycle Warehouse Temecula also has them in store and online.

Aside from a commuter, gravel, beach cruiser style bike the cheapest eMTB of good quality I found was the Marin hardtail eMTB but you are still talking in the $4K price point.[/Quote]

Posted: Oct 27, 2021 at 7:36 Quote
Don’t buy a budget eMTB. Rad, Luna cycles, etc. Luna is a bit better than Rad in terms of capabilities but I rode my buddy’s and it was the creakiest mess I’ve ever seen. Felt like a piece of garbage and I wouldn’t trust it very long on serious trails.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.004857
Mobile Version of Website