OPINIOS PLEASE!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 12:22 Quote
WHAT SUSPENSION FORK WOULD YOU SUGGEST FOR MY SPECIALIZED BIG HIT FSR 1 2008, FOX 36 VAN RC2 2007 OR MARZOCCHI SL1 2007 AND WHY?Madder

Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 12:23 Quote
Read the rules mate
Capitals is just annoying Mad Rolleyes

Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 12:23 Quote
first, get rid of all the caps. it doesn't make anyone want to help you more. if anything people will just turn away and leave you to rant about yourself.

second, use proper grammar. "opinios", this isn't Mexico. The majority of the users of the forum speak english, not a english spanish mix.

your a new member it seems, i sugest quickly reading over the rules. the forums force proper english and the rules on people, so don't expect that just because you are only going to post once that we won't care.

Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 12:25 Quote
defianitly the fox way better fork can take more of a pounding and is smoother
i have tried both hope this helps

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 12:32 Quote
Sorry about the caps and about "opinions" but I dont think you have to be so rude to me is that right? I dont think that we are in a classroom are we?

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 12:34 Quote
Jpreitzel thanks for your suggestion!I am just a little bit confused about the two forks from what I am reading at different forums here and there.

Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 12:36 Quote
hpap2002 wrote:
Sorry about the caps and about "opinions" but I dont think you have to be so rude to me is that right? I dont think that we are in a classroom are we?

and i dont think we have to give you our opinions you better act respectful or noone will wanna help you. its not about RULES, its about being respectful

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 12:48 Quote
prove to us that u actually did some reasearch on them. or most of us will think u are some lazy ass 12 year old again!

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 13:05 Quote
First of all I am 28 years old and as far the research some of the differences are that the the SL1 are 180mm while the fox are 160mm, one of main features of the SL1 is that they have adjustable travel and one more difference between them is that the Fox have legs with larger diam.I would appreciate everyone who gives me his opinion or suggestion.

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 13:07 Quote
hpap2002 wrote:
First of all I am 28 years old and as far the research some of the differences are that the the SL1 are 180mm while the fox are 160mm, one of main features of the SL1 is that they have adjustable travel and one more difference between them is that the Fox have legs with larger diam.I would appreciate everyone who gives me his opinion or suggestion.

which one do u like out of those two???

we need infor from u before we can recomend a fork.

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 13:13 Quote
First I was looking for the Marzocchi 66RCV2X and I learned about the travel adjustability that SL1 offers so prefer it from the RCV2X. Today someone told that also the Fox is a good choice but I am so sure.I think that 2mm of less travel travel is disadvantage or not?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012036
Mobile Version of Website