Ragley Big Al Sale Conundrum

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Ragley Big Al Sale Conundrum
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 23:57 Quote
Long story short: I just sold and shipped a used 2020 Ragley Big Al frame to someone for $300 + $75 for shipping. The frame itself was in good condition. A couple of scuffs, but that’s it. I included the cranks, bb, dropper post, and headset because I didn’t feel like taking them off so I figured I’d just throw them in with the frame. From what I knew, the chain ring had a bend in it and that’s what I put in the description. The buyer received the frame and emailed to inform me that the bb and crankset are totally shot. I was riding the frame the week prior, mind you. And they said they’re going to report me to PayPal if I don’t make things right and pay them the shipping back. I was truly just trying to sell the frame to someone that would appreciate it and throw a couple things in on the side. Within an hour of originally posting it I had a dozen other people that just wanted to buy the frame, but I sold it to said person because they had first dibs. I honestly just want the frame back. What would y’all do?

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 0:08 Quote
Get it back and resell it for more.
Obviously it would sell for 400 too.

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 0:47 Quote
^This. Tell the buyer if he's not happy then you'll refund them once you receive the frame and parts back. Cheeky f*cker is trying to get a discount on parts you threw in for free

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005138
Mobile Version of Website