close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

Ragley Big Al Sale Conundrum

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Ragley Big Al Sale Conundrum
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 23:57 Quote
Long story short: I just sold and shipped a used 2020 Ragley Big Al frame to someone for $300 + $75 for shipping. The frame itself was in good condition. A couple of scuffs, but that’s it. I included the cranks, bb, dropper post, and headset because I didn’t feel like taking them off so I figured I’d just throw them in with the frame. From what I knew, the chain ring had a bend in it and that’s what I put in the description. The buyer received the frame and emailed to inform me that the bb and crankset are totally shot. I was riding the frame the week prior, mind you. And they said they’re going to report me to PayPal if I don’t make things right and pay them the shipping back. I was truly just trying to sell the frame to someone that would appreciate it and throw a couple things in on the side. Within an hour of originally posting it I had a dozen other people that just wanted to buy the frame, but I sold it to said person because they had first dibs. I honestly just want the frame back. What would y’all do?

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 0:08 Quote
Get it back and resell it for more.
Obviously it would sell for 400 too.

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 0:47 Quote
^This. Tell the buyer if he's not happy then you'll refund them once you receive the frame and parts back. Cheeky f*cker is trying to get a discount on parts you threw in for free

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004992
Mobile Version of Website