Biking in Barcelona?

PB Forum :: Europe
Biking in Barcelona?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 1:07 Quote
Hello everyone, I'll be visiting Bcn for 2 months beginning late October/November and want to ride there, I'll take my enduro bike with me. Can anyone share tips regarding riding, especially public transportation from city center to the trail area? Also, if anyone wants to invite me for a ride and show some trails, it would be great.

O+
Posted: Apr 11, 2022 at 22:23 Quote
Did you have any luck? I'm heading out there in September, so plenty of time to plan a trip. I'm hoping to ride just outside the city as well as up and down the french and Spanish Pyrenees. Gonna be with my wife who doesn't ride so I'm looking for smaller towns or cities in the mountains with out the door access and good vibes.

Posted: Apr 12, 2022 at 4:42 Quote
Just came back from 2 weeks in Spain. And I would recommend Ainsa.
Small town with plenty of trails around. Check the website and app.
https://zonazeropirineos.com/en/

O+
Posted: Apr 12, 2022 at 6:39 Quote
Sweet, I'll check it out! Much appreciated.

Posted: Aug 19, 2022 at 5:24 Quote
BelZeBuBster wrote:
Just came back from 2 weeks in Spain. And I would recommend Ainsa.
Small town with plenty of trails around. Check the website and app.
https://zonazeropirineos.com/en/

Hi,
I'm visiting Ainsa in early September. I've read that taxis have the option to take the bike and bring you to the top. Is this true? So no need to book shuttles?

Thanks

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
Sorry, I haven't followed the thread for a while. So yes I have and it was amazing. There is lots of great riding to be had, mainly outside of Bcn. There is some riding in Colserola, the locals use it for after work riding mainly. There are problems with hikers and police and the elevation is not that high either. There was even an incident when some potential murderer put a wire across the trail one rider was seriously injured. I was riding near Badalona mainly and further away along the coast. You can ride up Coscollada (the highest hill in the area) and the then go futher down the coast. The riding is awesome and it's not difficult to find people to ride with (a bit of Spanish is required though). You can go there either by bike or by train, it's very convenient, they have a train every 15 min. You can find the trails in Trailforks. Unfortunately I haven't visited la Poma (dirt park) and la Sorreral (small bikepark near Bcn). I have managed to go to 4riders bikepark and it was sick. Pretty jump and berm oriented, not much of technical riding though.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006036
Mobile Version of Website