Specialized Status upgrades

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Specialized Status upgrades
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 26, 2021 at 21:41 Quote
My parents gave me a gift card to a local bike shop so I'm looking for something fun to upgrade on the bike. Before I go and just do fun upgrades that aren't really needed, is there anything that can really benefit the bikes performance? I already have different tires and setup as tubeless as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Posted: Oct 27, 2021 at 7:32 Quote
Code RSC levers, or a high-end wheel set would probably be the only noticeable upgrade. That bike is setup so well out of the box, and you've already done the only 'weak' part, tires.

Posted: Oct 27, 2021 at 7:59 Quote
Hardnacks wrote:
Code RSC levers, or a high-end wheel set would probably be the only noticeable upgrade. That bike is setup so well out of the box, and you've already done the only 'weak' part, tires.

Awesome, thanks for the insight!

Posted: Oct 27, 2021 at 10:43 Quote
kjeff91 wrote:
My parents gave me a gift card to a local bike shop so I'm looking for something fun to upgrade on the bike. Before I go and just do fun upgrades that aren't really needed, is there anything that can really benefit the bikes performance? I already have different tires and setup as tubeless as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
mudguard

Posted: Oct 28, 2021 at 10:32 Quote
8tom8 wrote:
mudguard[/Quote]

The wife is getting me a hitch and bike rack for the bday, so once I get that I can do a mudguard. Right now I have to remove the front tire when I put it in the back of the vehicle and my last cheap mudguard got super jacked up due to how I had to fit the bike in.

Posted: Oct 28, 2021 at 11:08 Quote
kjeff91 wrote:
8tom8 wrote:
mudguard

The wife is getting me a hitch and bike rack for the bday, so once I get that I can do a mudguard. Right now I have to remove the front tire when I put it in the back of the vehicle and my last cheap mudguard got super jacked up due to how I had to fit the bike in.[/Quote] yeah I think mudhugger do little Velcro strap that are apparently so you can take it off easily but I guess it’s abit of faf either way

Posted: Oct 28, 2021 at 11:17 Quote
8tom8 wrote:
kjeff91 wrote:
8tom8 wrote:
mudguard

The wife is getting me a hitch and bike rack for the bday, so once I get that I can do a mudguard. Right now I have to remove the front tire when I put it in the back of the vehicle and my last cheap mudguard got super jacked up due to how I had to fit the bike in.
yeah I think mudhugger do little Velcro strap that are apparently so you can take it off easily but I guess it’s abit of faf either way[/Quote]

Yeah there's some really nice ones out there. I'd rather get a nicer one that I don't have to remove every time I have to put the bike in the car.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005802
Mobile Version of Website