Frame size

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 9, 2021 at 14:55 Quote
Hi y'all. I'm looking to buy my first trials bike. 24". Question is " Do all trials bikes come in different frame sizes or just different wheel sizes?" Some people post a frame size and some don't. What size is recommended for someone 5'10"? Thx

Posted: Nov 11, 2021 at 16:01 Quote
intensebill wrote:
Hi y'all. I'm looking to buy my first trials bike. 24". Question is " Do all trials bikes come in different frame sizes or just different wheel sizes?" Some people post a frame size and some don't. What size is recommended for someone 5'10"? Thx

When you sell a frame on pinkbike you have to list a size. I normally just grab something random.

A few frames came in a "long" or "short", although that was limited for older school 20" and 26" pure trials bikes. For the most part, it's just the wheel size. Same as your MTB they come in a wide array of geometries.

5'10" is pretty average so you won't need to worry too much.

Posted: Nov 14, 2021 at 7:54 Quote
Thanks cwtrials! Sounds like there is only one size frame for each wheel size. The geometry obviously changes per model of bike but they are not like mtn. bikes that have a small,med,lrg and extrlrg per model.

Posted: Jan 28, 2022 at 10:35 Quote
Anyone suggest 24" or 26" wheel size for someone who is 6'1"? The research I've done says it is just a slightly different style of riding.

Posted: Jan 28, 2022 at 12:34 Quote
At 6'1 you'll appreciate a 26 for the little extra room it has. 24 would be fine too, but 24" parts don't offer the best selection anymore. 26 rolls better, 24 spins better.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008232
Mobile Version of Website