Flats or clip

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Nov 19, 2021 at 13:24 Quote
I’ve riden Mtn. Bikes for decades and I’ve always used clipless pedals. Is this a total no no for trials? Thx

Posted: Nov 21, 2021 at 11:08 Quote
Yeah. That's a total no. Besides being dangerous, it allows you to pick up the bike with completely wrong technique.

Posted: Nov 22, 2021 at 8:11 Quote
Thx you! I foresee much blood from my ankles and calves. It'll still be fun tho

Posted: Nov 22, 2021 at 8:26 Quote
A pair of shinguards can go a long way when learning. Especially when it's not hot outside, so they're fairly comfortable. Even getting a pair of soccer shin guards can be helpful.

Making sure you have good shoes that fit your pedals well makes a big difference too.

Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 7:54 Quote
How to put on the Peloton and clip it to the pedals: I think it's important that you install the studs when mounting the Peloton. You can put your shoes on and make a mark on the bottom of your Peloton shoe. Using the marker as a guide, insert the inserts into the bottom of your Peloton shoe. Peloton cleats can have Velcro straps or a closure system. Remember to loosen them first by pressing the button on the padlock and waiting for it to open. Adjust the buckle until you have enough holes to put your foot in. Then point your toes down and insert the shoe into the opening of the pedal. Make sure that the knob touches the hole in the pedal. To fix your Peloton's not lacing problem, rotate your shoe from side to side.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005038
Mobile Version of Website