close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

Region name change

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Region name change
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Nov 27, 2021 at 9:12 Quote
Hi, can someone help me change our region name, forgot to capitalize it and its bothering me, the edit region is not working because it just changes it back to the old name whenever I try to change it

https://www.trailforks.com/region/vigan-city-47591/

Posted: Nov 28, 2021 at 21:35 Quote
stephenzkie wrote:
Hi, can someone help me change our region name, forgot to capitalize it and its bothering me, the edit region is not working because it just changes it back to the old name whenever I try to change it

Chuck a link in here mate, make it easy for someone to help you.

Posted: Nov 30, 2021 at 7:38 Quote
added the link thanks mate
NewmarketMTB wrote:
stephenzkie wrote:

Chuck a link in here mate, make it easy for someone to help you.

Posted: Dec 1, 2021 at 21:14 Quote
If you create a new one it'll stick.
but you'll have to assign your trails etc to the new one then delete the old one... sounds messy.

maybe email the admin guys directly.

I voted that trail in for you too, private property might need a flag on it?! unsanctioned *cough*

Mod Outside+
Posted: Jan 13, 2022 at 14:08 Quote
I renamed for you. CITY REGIONS are in a weird state, since they are shared with the Pinkbike city database. Other TF regions editing the region name will work, but cities only global admin can do.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005128
Mobile Version of Website