check out this one off bike giant atx on ebay i found!!!!!

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
check out this one off bike giant atx on ebay i found!!!!!
Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 6:31 Quote
if it was worth 4K it would have sold... it didn't. by the way how many bicycle museums do you know of?

Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 6:40 Quote
good point good point.......Smile

Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 10:25 Quote
vortexian wrote:
if it was worth 4K it would have sold... it didn't. by the way how many bicycle museums do you know of?

Who says it has to be a Bicycle-only museum? There are many museums that I'm sure would consider doing an exhibit about the evolution of bicycles.

There are plenty of bicycle collectors out there.

Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 10:34 Quote
vortexian wrote:

Theres a place in the states called First Flight cycles... Its a Bike museum of some sort and its a bike shop! Check it out http://www.firstflightbikes.com/ ... They have vintage parts from way back when!! PEACE

Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 10:38 Quote
rare as,how cares if it cracks or is not the lastest technology,the new owner probaly won't,its a vintage peice,collectors item,no one will ever ride that again probaly(maybe round car park).if you have the money(and alot of people have money and are willing to splash out on nice buys like this).

O+
Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 10:42 Quote
Well im happy to ride a 9 year old Stab no problems so whats wrong with riding that apart from the fact its rarre and you dont wanna brake a rare item.

Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 10:51 Quote
That's a VPP prototype Giant, made during the end of the ATX's life. They were to develop the next generation of their DH bikes. They were given out as team specials and yes, there are only 8 in existance (probably less now). It's a very rare and very special bike, however 4k is also a large ammount of wedge.
Definitely a collecter's peice, however, the price would be justifiable with authentic parts on.

Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 11:21 Quote
if it were original parts like what the original spec was then fair do but its a bitsa.

same as the dude that bought steve peats bike,sold the forks and put fox 40's on may aswell have just bought a standard v10.

Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 11:35 Quote
4K!!!
Thats a bitt CRAZY!
You could buy a new bike and have cash left to pimp it big time...
For 7-8 year old bike i wouldnt but if its a one off and you own a lambo, ferrari and a porsche and have a house with a swimming pool and still have 50million in the bank go for it.
peace peeps!

Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 12:14 Quote
holy ass man thats $8000 up here in canada, thats just retarted for a bike like that

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 9:48 Quote
he also has a good point...
all comes down to what you want tho........Smile

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 11:08 Quote
marquis wrote:
don't care how rare,for 4 grand thats a complete rip off,and the idiot that buys it is as stupid as the seller.

i bet its cuz its stolen that its sooo "rare"

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 13:14 Quote
could be but...
posting it out on the internet
would be a bit stupid.....Pimp Pimp Pimp Pimp

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 17:08 Quote
tryina sell it cuz its stolen?

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 17:29 Quote
bobbywalton wrote:
photo

photo

i just noticed these are 2 different frames

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013763
Mobile Version of Website