Can you download pinkbike videos?

PB Forum :: Tutorials
Can you download pinkbike videos?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 7:03 Quote
hey i want to put more videos on my ipod and pinkbike has lots of videos i like.

can i download them? I tried looking for a place where you could on the site, but i couldn't find anything. not sure if i am blind or if it can't be done.

thanks for the help

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 17:49 Quote
google video to ipod or something like that, i had an ipod and could put videos on from website. but now i have a zune and dont remember the ipod site for the converter.

O+
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 0:14 Quote
You can do it, but it's hard to explain. If you have a Mac and an iPod, I can email you a tutorial I made for that.

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 0:25 Quote
If you have firefox theres a plug-in that you can get that downloads them, although i havnt tried it on here so it may not work.

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 12:15 Quote
Hombre3000 wrote:
You can do it, but it's hard to explain. If you have a Mac and an iPod, I can email you a tutorial I made for that.

i don't have a mac, so that option is not going to work

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 12:23 Quote
yea i jsut got a new 8g nano and i wanna get vids from pink bike aswell i got windows xp tho anyway to do it?

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 14:31 Quote
klurr wrote:
If you have firefox theres a plug-in that you can get that downloads them, although i havnt tried it on here so it may not work.

The firefox one is really good.

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 14:34 Quote
basically get firefox and download a program from firefox's site called firebug that's all you need or (as long as im not swamped with requests) send me the link to the video and ill give you a html for your browser, once you load it up click save page as and hey presto! youre done

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 14:56 Quote
would i be able to put it onto an ipod after i save it?

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 15:01 Quote
jordandoner wrote:
probably if your itunes can change its file format, i think it does anyway if not you need to download a program to change it from a .flv file to .mpeg4

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 15:06 Quote
dhpete93 wrote:
jordandoner wrote:
probably if your itunes can change its file format, i think it does anyway if not you need to download a program to change it from a .flv file to .mpeg4

yeah i have the file converter already downloaded,

should i just pm you the links to the 2 vids i want?

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 15:07 Quote
jordandoner wrote:
dhpete93 wrote:
jordandoner wrote:

yeah i have the file converter already downloaded,

should i just pm you the links to the 2 vids i want?
yeah okay, pm away lol

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 14:45 Quote
this helped me too, cuz im going to get an ipod touch and i guess thats what im putting on it lol (pinkbike vids)

O+
Posted: Mar 28, 2008 at 12:20 Quote
dhpete93 wrote:
basically get firefox and download a program from firefox's site called firebug that's all you need or (as long as im not swamped with requests) send me the link to the video and ill give you a html for your browser, once you load it up click save page as and hey presto! youre done
i tried downloading firebug so i could do this myself and firebug wont open Frown
am i doing something wrong?

Posted: Mar 28, 2008 at 13:40 Quote
first, are you on fire fox if yes just press f12 or click tool's then firebug, then scroll down the firebug page until you find a file in MB not KB

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011277
Mobile Version of Website