close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

Scott Ransom Eride Warranty Issues #scott #swissquality

PB Forum :: Scott Bikes
Scott Ransom Eride Warranty Issues #scott #swissquality
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Dec 8, 2021 at 1:01 Quote
Do you have any experience how long Scott Sports usually solve warranty issues with the frames?

Frame wasn't straight from day one with some other quality issues but looks like Scott doesn't control their distributors behaviour regarding customer care...

My example is from Poland where external company takes care of their distribution but for sure they have no idea how to take care of the customers and the good name of the Scott brand

Warranty claim placed 26th of August 2021 (104 days ago ) and Polish distributor still don't want to reply when the frame will be replaced

#scott #scottransom #bikeonscott #scotteride

Legendary Swiss Quality Warranty claim submitted 104 days ago 26th of August 2021 Still unresolved even unreplied by Polish distributor when will be done

Legendary Swiss Quality Warranty claim submitted 104 days ago 26th of August 2021 Still unresolved even unreplied by Polish distributor when will be done

Posted: Dec 9, 2021 at 12:57 Quote
Hi Pavel My scott ransom tune frame broke (see other posts) I'm encountering the sames issues from france, the part has been delayed twice already. It broke this summer (june 2021) I changed the broken carbon part by an aluminium one meanwhile, my bike shop was kind enough to sell me the alu part for cheap, meanwhile the carbon part was announced in sept 2021, delayed to december 2021, now they say maybe january 2022... no feedback quite frustrating

Posted: Jan 11, 2022 at 6:45 Quote
Pretty ironic that Scott had their bikes stolen by M13 and now LA cops found them and are holding the bikes ransom for a payout.
Why doesn't scott go to the media with this???

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006751
Mobile Version of Website